Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Stroller Speed" Starring Yonah Meir

While Daddy and Mommy pushed me around in the bright, windy outside, I had a terrific idea. My car-seat in the stroller always makes me cry whenever it stops. I just can't stand the stillness and being all strapped in. It makes me crinkle up my face and cry out my distaste for the car seat.

That brings me back to my terrific idea. You know that movie Speed? Well, it's a little bit before my time, but I wanted to create an updated version. It will be called "Stroller Speed". The idea is that a bad man has rigged me to cry if my stroller speed drops below 2 miles per hour.

I've already got the casting for this movie figured out.

I will be played by Keanu Reeves. He can really evoke my presence on screen. He's very attractive and has great hair. He's not good at speaking roles or roles that call for complex emoting. He's great at staring into the camera with a blank, sleepy look. See--perfect fit!

Now, my mommy can't actually play the woman who has to steer and wheel my stroller faster than 2 miles per hour. So I thought I'd cast Mrs. Cow because she reminds me of Sandra Bullock. Mrs. Cow is "udderly" cute and she's also homely like Sandra in a down-on-the-farm kind of way.

As for the hero, I'll cast Patrick Stewart. Both he and my dad don't have much hair, so that works.

In the end Patrick Stewart will rescue Keanu and Mrs. Cow from the stroller and catch the bad guy, Mr. Poopie Diaper (acted by Chuck Norris). Then, Keanu, Mrs. Cow, and Patrick Stewart will all live happily ever after.

I ran this idea by Mommy and Daddy, and they told me they'll get me out of this car-seat stroller and into my big-boy stroller ASAP.

Stay tuned for more Yonah adventures!
Love
Yonah

No comments:

Post a Comment