This morning I turned seven weeks old, and I decided to play a trick on daddy to celebrate!
One of my new favorite activities is to stretch a lot when I wake up. I put my hand up over my head, arch my back, and bring my feet up close to my hips. Mommy and Daddy think I'm extra adorable when I do this. But I have a secret I've been hiding from them...
I'm actually farting and pooping in my diaper while I stretch! And I can keep that going for about twenty minutes on a good day. Today was a very good day, and I stretched and stretched until Daddy thought I was all finished.
Then he took me over to the changing table where my friend Mrs. Cow lives. While he was changing my diaper, I kept pooping! It was sooooo fun watching his bewildered expression and the panic creep into his eyes. He kept trying to use wipies on me, but I kept letting loose. Then he got another diaper on me.
Yeah, he thought I was all finished, but I started to poop all over that one too. My surprise was working wonderfully! Just as he switched diapers again, I topped off my birthday celebration with a big pish. This would have been truly amazing, but Daddy had somehow managed to cover my pee pee with a cup and prevented me from soaking the whole area. Oh well, there's always next Sunday. I'm glad Daddy has such a good sense of humor and could find the fun in my diaper escapades.
After all that hard work, I got very tired and took another long nap, thinking of how best to surprise Daddy next.
Sincerely,
Yonah Meir Weinberg
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment